Monday 27 April 2015

Wherefore Optimism?


Things around here are going through a little bit of a transition. I am finding out different things about what I do and how I do things that are going to lead to some really cool happenings.  Iterating is always fun.

Part of that finding out, was being a little more active as a participant at NLP Canada Training than I usually am as we ran our new Master Practitioner Certification for the first time.

This was how things got summed up:



If you are having trouble reading my handwriting, there will be a podcast soon, that I'll be sure to upload here.

But in essence, I believe, in my core, that optimism is power.  The power to choose, the power to do and the power to live your best life.

Go make cool stuff.

See you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment